£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
25 days ago
Position: Nurse Assessor
Starting salary: £32,000 per annum (+ Benefits Package)
Location: Paisley, PA
Working hours: 37.5hrs
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting qualified Nurses (General, Mental and Learning Disabilities) for a Disability Assessor role. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Nurse who like to utilise their clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining and accredited qualification for your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clinically evaluate the route in which PIP applications are processed.
- Assess an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related health conditions.
- Conduct initial reviews of PIP cases.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
- Conduct customer-focused telephone assessments.
- Liaise with end of life services to prepare terminal illness cases.
- Carry out medical filework tasks and clinical information gathering where necessary.
Essential Person Specification:
- A minimum of 2-years post-qualification experience as a Nurse is required.
- Must hold a UK driving licence.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is a qualified Nurse.
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- £1000.00 bonus to be paid at 9-month and 18-month mark.
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you would like to register your interest in the above vacancy, please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 or Aluckie@meridianbs.co.uk Alternatively, apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.