£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
Clinical Disciplines - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Location: Linwood, Paisley
Starting Salary: £32,000
Performance Incentives to earn up to - £40,680 OTE - comes into effect after COVID 19
We are currently looking for nurses who are interested in pursuing an opportunity that is a step away from shift work, nights and weekends that you are used to and a looking for a chance to develop your skills and career. The Nurse Assessor role offers the chance to utilise and build on your clinical knowledge in a new environment that offers full, comprehensive training, the opportunity to complete part of your work from home, exciting career progression opportunities, and many other benefits. (Please see below)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimants PIP file is
- You play a key role in influencing/enhancing a claimant's journey.
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires F2F consultation or home
- You will utilise their clinical knowledge/skills massively within this role as they are
- responsible for liaising with GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses.
- You would be completing telephone assessments carried out with claimants as part of the
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- Up to 50% home working (once training has been completed).
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to progress into specialist Back-Office roles.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
- NMC/HCPC registration as either - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
- 2 years' post qualification experience
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Ciaron Kavanagh- 07-488 -94-6646 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.