Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
8 months ago
Disability Analyst - Nurse Assessor
Location - Bristol
Salary: £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
We are currently looking for ambitious and driven health-care professionals - Registered Nurses, Paramedics, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists to join our clients established multi-professional team of disability analysts.
As a health assessor you will use your clinical knowledge, and communication and investigation skills to assess claimants and produce a report for the dwp, who will use your findings to ensure claimants receive the correct level of care required for their needs.
You will be provided full comprehensive training, paid full salary from day 1.
At the end of the training you will gain a qualification recognised qualification certified by the Secretary of State to become and approved qualified Disability Analyst on behalf of the DWP
The day-to-day tasks of a disability analyst include:
- Thorough functional medical assessments of claimants who have long-term illness or disabilities.
- Providing comprehensive and impartial evidence based reports.
- Assessing a varied caseload including conditions from a physical mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engaging with claimants to understand exactly how their disability or illness affects them.
- Must be a qualified Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
- Must be NMC or HCPC Registered
- Must have 2 years post graduate experience.
- Attractive working hours (Monday to Friday, no nights, weekends or bank holidays)
- Training package for clinical development and support
- Bonus potential
- Weekend overtime available
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Clear banding structure aiding promotion and professional growth.
- Access to a unique e-learning platform.
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine a health assessor role alongside our physiotherapy roles.
- Re-validation support for nurses.
- Health-care cash plan enabling you to claim money back on health expenses such as dental.
- Access to hundreds of retail and gym discounts through Bupa rewards.
- Discounted physio for you, friends and family.
- Pension scheme with a salary exchange agreement option.
- Employee telephone counselling support (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Company-wide and regional social events.
If you are interested in the role and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email:
Samantha Hughes - 0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.