Nurse Clinical Assessor
Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Per Annum
Permanent contract - No shifts, nights, weekend or bank holidays!
Are you an experienced Nurse who is looking for a new direction in their career improving work-life balance?
Meridian Business support are currently recruiting Registered Nurses - RGN, RMN, RNLD for an exciting opportunity working on the DWPs disability contract. The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports for the DWP. As an assessor you will be carrying out face to face assessments and examinations in a holistic manner. Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) may have an impact on day-to-day life.
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Must be HCPC / NMC registered
- 18 month's Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day 1.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
- At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 increase will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
The recruitment process
Meridian Business Support is a multi-sector employment agency with branches across the UK and 30 years recruitment experience. We have a branch based in Liverpool that specialise in disability recruitment. The team of Senior Consultants in Liverpool have an in-depth knowledge of the sector and a track record of placing candidates into these roles. You will have a dedicated consultant who is on call to answer any questions and take you through the application and interview process as well as arranging your start date/training date.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 0787 686 5570 | samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.