£44800 - £46800 per annum, Benefits: Amazing benefit package
0151 556 2090
about 2 months ago
£44,800- £46,800 + Bonus
After a new challenge? We are currently looking for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Doctors to join an established multi-professional team.
You will be joining an ever-growing team of PIP assessors. You would be working for a leading provider of health-related government services, delivering disability assessment services on behalf of the DWP.
- Salary increases by £1000 at 6 months service and again at 12 months
- 10% bonus (performance based)
- No more weekends!! Mon-Fri, 0900-1700
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Professional membership cost covered
- Amazing training programme
- Speaking with people making a claim for the PIP benefit over the phone as part of a consultation session. These cases will all be organised for you, leaving you free from any appointment admin.
- Working with a variety of different people presenting with a range of complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Write and Submit reports using a special IT system
What we need from you!
- Full HCPC/NMC registration
- Skilled in report writing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work towards set targets
- 1 years’ experience
If you feel the Disability Assessor position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information please contact Nathan O’Brien at Meridian Business Support by email NOBrien@meridianbs.co.uk or call 07443192539. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.