£32118 - £39560 per annum
0151 556 2090
23 days ago
Registered Nurse (Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disabilities Nurse)
Location: Glasgow (Home based with occasional site working)
Salary: Band 6 (£32,118 - £39,560)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm / Full time and Part Time available
The Nurse Assessor role is an exciting opportunity. Where you can explore the opportunity of working from home. You will be conducting telephone assessments with claimants of the Personal Independence Payment. This assessment will entail gathering accurate clinical and social history around the individual’s functional capability whilst carrying out everyday tasks. A full report will then be written based on your findings which would be used in the decision-making process; however, you would not be the decision maker, nor would you provide any treatment or diagnose conditions.
You do not require to have any previous experience working as a Clinical Assessor as you will receive an in-depth training programme before you start assessing alone. You do, however, have to be a registered nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) and have 2 years of post-graduate experience. Even though this is a Band 6 position you do not have to currently be Band 6 to apply.
- Full training and on-going support from a team of dedicated training managers that will provide you with a journey through a learning curve that provides professional and personal development and will also enhance your current skills and encourage peer support and mentoring.
- 8 weeks coaching programme and an inhouse trainer that will be there to support you and ensure that you progress within the role.
- NHS training in a variety of topics and will receive statutory training.
- Quarterly CPD days
- Excellent working hours – Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
- Formal Disability Analyst Accreditation at the end of your training.
- Professional revalidation requirements
- 27 Days<5 years, rising to 29 days-5-10 years, 33 days->10 years (If you are already in the NHS then all benefits will role over including holiday entitlement)
- 8 Days public holidays
- NHS Pension and employer contribution of 14.9%
- Occupational Health and Counselling services
- Career progression opportunities
- Home working (Post pandemic you would complete a proportion of face to face site based assessments on a rotational basis)
Alternatively please contact: m: 07443260381 e:email@example.com