£35000 - £39950 per annum, Benefits: Great benefit package
0151 556 2090
24 days ago
Starting Salary - £35,000 increasing to £37,000 after 6 months and probation passed!
Further possibilities of earning £2,500 with additional training and responsibility.
Amazing opportunities to join Medical Support Services – the trusted partner of the Department of Communities!!
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
- Potential salary of £39,500
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
- Generous employer matching pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
The role involves a combination of face-to-face functional assessments and supporting other health professionals with advice on other assessments. Rather than providing treatment or advice to claimants, you will instead conduct functional assessments and compile factual evidence in order to write clear and concise medical reports based on your findings, giving advice to the DFC.
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch.
Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email on 07443192539 or NObrien@meridianbs.co.uk