£35000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits!
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Full & Part time Offers available
Are you looking for a change from unpredictable shifts, night shifts and long hours? Then a disability assessor role is for you. A disability Assessor is a great opportunity for Nurses (RGN, Mental health, Learning Disability), Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists.
As a Disability Assessor, your role will include carrying out a full holistic assessment of individuals with physical and mental illnesses or disabilities who are seeking help through ESA (Employment Support Allowance) and writing up a report to send to the Department of Communities. As well as this you will be supporting the Department of Communities directly at their headquarters.
- Monday to Friday 9-5 hours (No weekends or Night shifts)
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as holiday buying scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Reimbursement of NMC or HCPC registration fee
- Dental and travel insurance
- Must be either: RGN, RMN, RLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist
- 2 years minimum experience
- Full registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on pin
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Abigail Ashcroft: m: 07876865570 e:firstname.lastname@example.org