Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Are you a Registered Nurse who is looking to develop your career and enhance your range of assessment and report writing abilities in a role that provides you with a competitive salary, excellent working hours, and plenty of opportunities for progression with ongoing revalidation support?
As a Nurse Assessor, you will utilise your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to carry out functional assessments and examinations and write clear and concise reports using IT systems and software which will later be used for decision making purposes. Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) can have an impact on their day-to-day life.
Out client is an international leader in delivering health programmes to Government departments across 300 sites in six countries.
- Starting Salary: £38,000 per annum.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, 37.5hrs per week.
- Induction and training programme provided (for which you are paid your full-time salary).
Employee Benefits Package:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Option to buy or sell annual leave.
- Contributory pension scheme (10%).
- Life insurance.
- Income protection.
- Professional registration fee reimbursement
- Flexible benefits that you can opt-in to
Please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 / Aluckie @ meridianbs . co . uk for more information regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.