£42000 - £46200 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
about 2 months ago
Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disabilities Nurse
Starting Salary: £42,000
Meridian Business Support is currently looking to recruit a number of Staff Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedic’s for a new exciting role that provides office working hours, excellent holiday entitlement, learning and development opportunities and career progression routes.
These roles as Disability Assessor’s are a step away from the normal clinical role and involves no treatment, diagnosing, decision making or hands on care, however, you will still be using your clinical skills and knowledge, completing in depth assessments and writing accurate and detailed reports. As an assessor you will be providing support to individuals with an ongoing PIP application due to a long-term health condition or disability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any of the outlined specialities who are maybe looking for a new challenge, to move away from a hands-on position or who need family friendly hours such as Monday – Friday office working hours.
In addition to the above, you will enhance your clinical knowledge and skills with a comprehensive training programme, receive ongoing support and also enhance your assessment and report writing skills.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) – no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Qualification bonus cash incentive on approval and a salary increase
- Bonus Scheme in place
- Annually salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- Extensive Training programme which you will receive full time salary from day one.
- Within the first 3 months you will earn over 140 hours of CPD.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. Upton-Edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk / 07387 104 978 at Meridian Business Support. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.