£42000 per annum
3 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics who are currently seeking a new challenge or maybe you are looking for career development or looking to improve your work-life balance. Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment?
Then this could be an exciting opportunity for you to enhance your assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. You will be conducting assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), by producing a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
Full comprehensive training is provided with on-going support throughout your career. There are several different progression avenues within the organisation and plenty of opportunity for future career development within this company.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further information, please contact Jemma Smith on 07908 545 131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org