Job Title: Clinical Assessor (Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Location: Fort William, PH33
Working Days: Monday - Friday 9am-5pmSalary - £35,000 - £37,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to grow their assessment skills and further their career in a new direction....
We are looking for ambitious and driven healthcare professionals to join our clients established multi-professional team of disability analysts. What it takes as a health assessor you will use your clinical knowledge, and communication and investigation skills to assess claimants and produce a report for the dwp, who will use your findings to ensure claimants receive the correct level of care required for their needs.
You will be provided full comprehensive training, paid full salary from day 1.
At the end of the training you will gain a qualification recognised qualification certified by the Secretary of State to become and approved qualified Disability Analyst on behalf of the DWP
The day-to-day tasks of a disability analyst include:
- Thorough functional medical assessments of claimants who have long-term illness or disabilities.
- Providing comprehensive and impartial evidence based reports.
- Assessing a varied caseload including conditions from a physical mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engaging with claimants to understand exactly how their disability or illness affects them.
- Must be a qualified Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Must be NMC or HCPC Registered
- Must have 2 years post graduate experience.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
- At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 increase will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
If you are interested in the role and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email:
Samantha Hughes - 0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.