Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
Are you a registered nurse looking for a better work-life balance?
All roles are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday that's right...NO Weekends, Bank Holidays or Nights!
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for Registered Nurse's (RGN, RMN, RNLD) to enhance assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Salary - 35,000 - 37,000
- After 9 months salary will increase by £1000, After 18 months £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
Please contact Samantha Hughes at Meridian Business Support on:
0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for more information regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.