£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
17 days ago
Registered Nurse - Adult / Mental Health / Learning Disability / Psychiatric
Salary: £32,000 + OTE
- Clinically evaluate the route in which PIP applications are processed.
- Assess an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related health conditions.
- Conduct initial reviews of PIP cases.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
- Conduct customer-focused telephone assessments.
- Liaise with end of life services to prepare terminal illness cases.
- Carry out medical file work tasks and clinical information gathering where necessary.
This is an office-based role and no two days will ever be the same. Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities you will be analysing, each day will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
This is still a clinical role and recognised by the NMC and HCPC so revalidation will continue. A fully interactive process for signing off revalidation. Monthly CPD modules topics.
Opportunity to widen the scope of the role at specific points. At 6-month mark, there are various specialist roles specifically for clinicians can move into.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience
- Registered with NMC
- Have good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- IT Skills
You will have access to the excellent benefits below:
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- OTE Scheme in place
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
- Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more.
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes; m. 07876865570 | e. email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.