Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 /year
Are you a highly motivated Experienced Nurse (RGN, RMN, and RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists or Paramedic looking to develop new skills to complement your existing clinical knowledge?
We have an excellent opportunity for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Paramedics who want to expand their career and qualify as a Disability Analyst. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefit package, with no weekend work required.
This is a permanent position working for a private organisation that specialises in disability analysis on behalf of the DWP.
You will receive comprehensive training as part of an induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
We will consider applications from all nursing levels; however the minimum requirement is 18 months post graduate experience. The ideal candidate will have an agile mind for learning and developing, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
- Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
- Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
- produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
- NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
- HCPC Registered Paramedic
- Government legislation requires at least two years 'post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
- Roles outside of London require a driving licence home visits are a requirement in all roles
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to 5 days
- Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every 2 years after 1 year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs - travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
Disability Assessordiscussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert. Alternatively email your CV to eharris @ meridianbs .co .uk. You can also contact Liz Harris at Meridian Business Support 0 7 4 6 4 5 4 2 0 1 5 / 0 1 5 1 5 5 6 2 0 9 0
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.