Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefit Package and Bonus Scheme
4 months ago
Starting Salary: £32,000.00 /year + Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Are you a highly motivated Experienced Nurse (RGN, RMN, and RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists or Paramedic looking to develop new skills to complement your existing clinical knowledge?
We have an excellent opportunity for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Paramedics who want to expand their career and qualify as a Disability Analyst. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefit package, with no weekend work required.
This is a permanent position working for a private organisation that specialises in disability analysis on behalf of the DWP.
You will receive comprehensive training as part of an induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
We will consider applications from all nursing levels; however the minimum requirement is 18 months post graduate experience. The ideal candidate will have an agile mind for learning and developing, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
- Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
- Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
- produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
- NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
- HCPC Registered Paramedic
- Government legislation requires at least two years 'post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
- Roles outside of London require a driving licence home visits are a requirement in all roles
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
The recruitment process
Meridian Business Support is a multi-sector employment agency with branches across the UK and 30 years recruitment experience. We have a branch based in Liverpool that specialise in disability recruitment. The team of Senior Consultants in Liverpool have an in-depth knowledge of the sector and a track record of placing candidates into these roles. You will have a dedicated consultant who is on call to answer any questions and take you through the application and interview process as well as arranging your start date/training date.
To find out further details, please apply to this advert. Alternatively email your CV to eharris @ meridianbs .co .uk. You can also contact Liz Harris at Meridian Business Support 0 7 4 - 6 4 5 - 4 2 0 - 1 5 / 0 1 5 1 5 5 6 2 0 9 0
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.