£10 - £13.30 per hour
14 days ago
Do you feel that it's time for a positive change in your life and a fresh start? If this sounds like you then our Quality Inspector role could be perfect for you.
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for the assessment of optical products and maintaining the relevant documentation.
As a Quality Inspector you will also be expected to check the products before despatch, prepare the shipment paperwork and liaise with customers.
The role is based in Taunton, within a great organisation that is constantly developing as a business and will soon be upgrading to a brand new location, with a modern and purpose built factory and office block.
Key responsibilities as a Quality Inspector will be:
- To delegate and apportion workload to the relevant departments.
- To complete the various visual assessments.
- To be able to work with management to extract and review QA data, and act on what is found.
- To help maintain QA KPI’s as established and liaise with other departments.
- To have a great manual dexterity and work with a high level of attention to detail related to both numerical data and written information.
- To be able to store and collate electronic files to link serial number data between various operations.
- To be able to read and understand drawings and specifications related particularly to optical product.
We would love to hear from the candidates with Quality Inspector or manufacturing background, relevant experience or skillset outlining their abilities to perform well and be successful in this role.
The Quality Inspector position will be working on nights 10pm-6am.
This is a permanent position and the salary will depend on your experience.
The company offers free on-site parking, 25 days holiday per year, free BUPA cover membership, free life assurance and most importantly free tea and coffee. As well as being part of an incredibly supportive team who want their employees to thrive.
You're only one click away from improving your life.