Night Nurse: Registered General Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Salary: £49,000 per annum, £20 per hour - (breaks paid!)
Hours - 48 hours
An excellent job opportunity has opened up at a well established nursing home in Cranleigh for a registered general nurse or registered mental health nurse to join their team! This nursing home has an exceptional overall review rating of 4.7 stars!
Our ideal Registered Night Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered
- Clinical training support and development
- Development opportunities
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc - cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition
Please contact Samantha Hughes at Meridian Business Support on:
0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for more information regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.