£10 - £13.30 per hour
28 days ago
Do you feel that it's time for a positive change in your life and a fresh start? If this sounds like you then our Assembly Operative role could be perfect for you.
The Assembly Operative will be working as part of the team to build component assemblies of moderate to high complexity to meet required company specifications and targets.
The role is based in Taunton, within a great organisation that is constantly developing as a business and will soon be upgrading to a brand new location, with a modern and purpose built factory and office block.
Key responsibilities as a Assembly Operative will be:
- Working from engineering drawings to meet the quality standards.
- To use only the appropriate tools, calibrated as necessary.
- To assemble parts of modules as allocated and perform tests to meet the agreed specifications.
- Maintaining all tools, equipment and work areas so they are in a clean and tidy condition.
- To enter required information into manufacturing data base promptly and accurately on a daily basis.
- To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements at all times.
We would love to hear from the candidates with Assembly or manufacturing background, relevant experience or skillset outlining their abilities to perform well and be successful in this role.
The Assembly Operative position will be working on nights 10pm-6am, Sunday-Thursday.
This is a permanent position and the salary will depend on your experience.
The company offers free on-site parking, 25 days holiday per year, free BUPA cover membership, free life assurance and most importantly free tea and coffee. As well as being part of an incredibly supportive team who want their employees to thrive.
Don't hesitate, apply today!