£32305 - £39026 per annum, Benefits: Excellent NHS benefit package. If currently working within the NHS all benefits will transfer over.
0151 556 2090
12 days ago
After a new challenge? We are currently looking for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Doctors to join an established multi-professional team. You will be joining an ever-growing team of PIP assessors
- Amazing training and mentoring programme
- NHS training in a variety of topics and will receive statutory training.
- Excellent working hours – Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm - NO MORE WEEKENDS!
- Formal Disability Analyst Accreditation at the end of your training.
- 27 Days<5 years, rising to 29 days-5-10 years, 33 days->10 years (If you are already in the NHS then all benefits will roll over including holiday entitlement) + bank holidays
- NHS Pension and employer contribution of 14.9%
- Career progression opportunities
- Home working (Post pandemic you would complete a proportion of face-to-face site based assessments on a rotational basis)
- Speaking with people making a claim for the PIP benefit over the phone as part of a consultation session. These cases will all be organised for you, leaving you free from any appointment admin.
- Working with a variety of different people presenting with a range of complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Write and Submit reports using a special IT system