£32305 - £39026 per annum, Benefits: G2 8LX
0151 556 2090
about 2 months ago
After a new challenge? We are currently looking for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Doctors to join an established multi-professional team. You will be joining an ever-growing team of PIP assessors
- Amazing training and mentoring programme
- NHS training in a variety of topics and will receive statutory training.
- Excellent working hours – Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm - NO MORE WEEKENDS!
- Formal Disability Analyst Accreditation at the end of your training.
- 27 Days<5 years, rising to 29 days-5-10 years, 33 days->10 years (If you are already in the NHS then all benefits will roll over including holiday entitlement) + bank holidays
- NHS Pension and employer contribution of 14.9%
- Career progression opportunities
- Home working (Post pandemic you would complete a proportion of face-to-face site based assessments on a rotational basis)
- Speaking with people making a claim for the PIP benefit over the phone as part of a consultation session. These cases will all be organised for you, leaving you free from any appointment admin.
- Working with a variety of different people presenting with a range of complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Write and Submit reports using a special IT system
If you feel the Disability Assessor position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information please contact Nathan O’Brien at Meridian Business Support by email NOBrien@meridianbs.co.uk or call 07443192539. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.