£31800 - £39169 per annum
0151 556 2090
4 months ago
Duties & Responsibilities:
The key duties of this role are carrying out assessments (currently telephone based), and writing factual reports based on those assessments utilising all medical evidence provided.
Ordinarily these assessments were conducted face to face, either in a local clinic or in the community.
Your training will be a mixture of virtual and assessment centre based to ensure the right level of support and learning is offered; until you are signed off and you will be permanently working from home.
- 2 years post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is either a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist.
- Appropriate work space within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- Home Working