£31800 - £39169 per annum
10 days ago
NHS Disability Assessor Clinical Disciplines - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Location: Central Glasgow
If you are looking for a clinical role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor within the NHS.
- you will be responsible for carrying out face to face assessments with claimants of the pip benefit, and then writing up an objective report on your findings
- Assessing an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive conditions.
- Responsible for writing clear and concise medical reports via a pro-forma which will later be used for decision making purposes.
* Must be NMC / HCPC registered
* 18 months Post Graduate experience
* Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
* Strong interpersonal skills
* No experience necessary as an assessor
* full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
* Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call 075 07565394
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.