An exciting opportunity for a New Product Development Coordinator / Manager to join this organisation's growing Technical and New Product Development team. The NPD position is responsible for the coordination and management of new product development and the continued development of the existing product range. To be successful in the role you will require experience in a similar role, ideally within an NPD food or food supplement environment.
- Coordination of new product development schedules and requirements within and between departments to ensure timely completion for launch
- To write project briefs, and maintain project documentation records to a high standard
- To organise and chair regular new product development meetings
- New product cost analysis
- Technical input into packaging sign-off
- To provide regular project updates to the department head
- Management of NPD processes through IFS (in-house computer system)
- Project admin through IFS
- Previous experience in new product development coordination/ management
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 year's experience in a similar role and a degree or higher within a relevant scientific subject.
- Ideally, experience of working in a food supplement, pharma, or FMCG environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook to a high level
- Methodical and organisational skills, with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive "can do", pro-active attitude and demonstrate use of initiative
25 days holiday, health cash back scheme 50% subsidised by the business, employee discount scheme for High street, cinema, pension (6% employee, 10% employer)
Full Time - Monday to Friday, 8.30-5.00
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.