£36800 - £47150 per annum + Excellent Benefits
2 months ago
Nationwide Mobile Clinical Assessor
Starting Salary £36,800 - £47,150 (Depending on base location) + Benefits
Monday - Friday
In partnership with our client we are recruiting health-care professionals to undertake an exciting role as a Mobile Clinical Assessor. This is a great opportunity if you are currently seeking a new challenge that allows you to enhance your clinical knowledge and move away from a hands-on position whilst still holding your NMC/HCPC registration.
Becoming a nationwide clinical assessor will enable you to work in multiple locations in both assessment centres and within the community, meaning no day will be the same! Great opportunity for those who enjoy being on the road and having complete autonomy.
Typically, nationwide assessors will complete 2 weeks away from home and then 1 week at home in your local base.
Before you begin the role, you will receive a full 20-week training programme to get you fully equipped and ongoing support throughout your time as a clinical assessor, continually learning new skills.
What does the role of a Clinical Assessor entail?
- You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
- No decision making, treatment or diagnosing is involved.
- 2 Years Post Graduate Experience
- Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist or Doctor
Benefits of the role:
- Company Car
- Hotels, meals and expenses paid for when working away from home
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday)
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
- Annually salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
*We have mobile roles nationwide or regionally*
If you would like to find out further information regarding this role please give Ellouise a call on 07387 104 978 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can click apply and a member of the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.