Are you an experienced multi skilled Machine operator?
Do you have a RTITB counterbalance FLT licence?
If so then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Experience and Qualifications:
- Operate and set up a Press brake machine
- Have previously used a guillotine to cut metals
- Has worked in the sheet metal industry before
- Hold a in date RTITB Counterbalance licence
In this role you will:
- Be able to work for a well established manufacturing company in Port Talbot
- Be able to get on and off the forklift alongside doing some hand balling.
- Full training to be given on any aspects of the role they are not sure of
Hours of Work are Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm with a early finish on a Friday.
Candidates must hold a RTITB Counterbalance licence, previous experience working on a flt is desirable.
If you're interested and available immediately then please call Laura at the Cardiff Branch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.