Washington, Tyne and Wear
8 months ago
Our client based in Washington is looking for a Multi skilled Maintenance Technician to maintain all equipment and repair breakdowns and carry out PPM.
- The candidate should be able to fault find, identify and repair faults on a variety of high speed machines Using Manufacturers drawings, to identify all machine parts required, to effect the necessary repairs.
- They should be capable and confident, working on high speed machinery.
- The applicant should be competent and capable of testing various types of electrical equipment for example: Relays, switches, stop start & contactor assemblies, timer circuits, AC & DC Motors & switchgear.
- The applicant should be conversant with 16th / 17th Edition of Electrical Regulations.
- The applicant should be fully conversant, with the use of Multi-meters, Meggers, Earth Loop Testing Equipment & Oscilloscopes.
- The applicant should have a working knowledge of PLC Control Systems, Thyristor Drive Units, and have knowledge of computer operation.
- The applicant should have a working knowledge of 3 phase and single phase, electrical circuits up to 415Vac and power supplies of 12Vdc to 230Vac
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good working knowledge of the operations systems and procedures.
- A good level of technical understanding of the operation of each piece of equipment
- A required qualification level for the role. Time served mechanical or electrical Maintenance engineer/technician.
- Highly numerate and logical thinker, to deal with control, audits etc.
- A high level of ownership for the performance measures and targets.
- A co-operative and flexible attitude to work
The salary will be £28,500 including shift allowance. You will be required to work shifts: 6.55am - 3pm and 2.55pm - 11pm.
If you are interested in the role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.