£36000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Company Benefits!
0117 906 5808
about 1 month ago
As a Multi Skilled Engineer you will be reporting into the Working Supervisor you will be working within the healthcare industry on a client sites for this FM provider. You will be undertaking all PPM routines and reactive maintenance of Building Services Mechanical and electrical equipment adhering to SLAs.
We are keen to hear from experienced Electricians or Maintenance Engineers who have at least 3 years’ experience with a range of skills including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, refrigeration with good working knowledge of Building Systems Management. You will have good knowledge of both planned and reactive maintenance with strong fault finding skills, and good written skills to complete log books with basic IT skills
- 18th Edition IEE regulations
- City & Guild Level 2/3 Electrical Installations 2365
Salary £36,000 - £37,000 per annum plus excellent benefits as follows:
- Pension contributions up to 8% or Auto Enrolment
- Life Assurance to the minimum value of 2 times your salary.
- Private medical care - You can also upgrade your cover to include your partner and/or dependants at your cost
- You can purchase up to 5 additional days holiday per year as well as your holiday entitlement
- Access to the Its Flex benefits portal which will give you discounts on retail vouchers, gym membership, leisure activities and holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee of the Month and Year
- Long Service Awards
- Retirement recognition
- Discounted energy for home