We are currently recruiting for an MRP Controller for one of prestigious clients based in Yeovil, Somerset on an ongoing temporary basis.
As a MRP Controller, your main purpose is to maintain a world class scheduling system to ensure business objectives are met and to range manage and procure contracted parts via Purchase Orders ensuring best price, lead time and quantity.
You will also be required to challenge, validate and apply judgement at all times in order to manipulate MRP SAP data in the most efficient, cost effective manner. Other key responsibilities will include but are not limited too:
- Maintain SAP MRP data accurately and promptly.
- Maintain SAP Material Master Data.
- Ensure all parts and materials required for build, modification, maintenance or any other scheduled task are planned on time.
- Maintain contract scheduled requirements in line with corresponding bills of material, and Master Production Plan schedules.
- Adjust and maintain Production and Repair Order schedules to ensure adherence to the requirements of the Master Production Schedule.
- Allocate components as necessary to ensure best use of company assets in support of all programme objectives.
If you are interested, click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch if your CV matches.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.