We have a exciting opportunity for an experienced Mobile Plant Engineer to join our client based in the Fife area.
Day to day you would be working within a 40 miles radius of the workshop, maintaining and servicing plant vehicles across various sites. You would be responsible for managing your own workload through a fleet management system, ordering of spares parts, carrying out detailed inspections whilst communicating effectively with the team.
Due to the nature of this role, you would be required to undertake hours across the weekend and on call-outs.
The ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate the following:
- NVQ or similar qualification in Mechanical Engineer
- A full UK licence with additional CPC licence obtained
- Physical fitness to complete manual duties
- Ability to focus on the task at hand over long periods of time
- Working knowledge of LOLER and PUWER regulations
- Experience in carrying live risk assessments
- Relevant experience in maintaining plant equipment and vehicles
This is a permanent full time position, offering 24 days holiday, free parking on site, pension and more.
If this role is of interest, please contact Hoi Lam on 01722328038 or via email on email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.