Mobile Gas Fitter/Plumber - Dagenham
My client offers a complete range of commercial refurbishments and construction services across London. They are currently expanding their mobile team and require a Gas Fitter/Plumber to join the business on a permanent basis.
- Mainly working on schools within the M25 (Essex)
- The ideal candidate will live local to company's head office (Dagenham)
- Any knowledge of plant rooms will be an advantage.
- Work areas within the M25 with occasional works outside of that area.
- Hours 7.30 to 4.30 on-site times.
- Domestic gas experience essential - training provided in commercial areas which will depend on the candidate.
- Must be have experience and qualified to level 3 plumbing as a minimum - level two will not be accepted.
- Must be enthusiast and works well with others - team player.
- Looking for a leader who wants to progress.
- Will need to undertake CRB check due to mainly working in/on schools.
- Must be flexible and willing to jump in and help other trades within the company if required.
- Salary will be negotiable subject to gas qualifications.
- Company van with fuel card.
- Paid holiday
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.