Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £35000 per annum
26 days ago
Mobile Gas A/C Engineer - Midlands/West Midlands
We are working with a well established national sized Facilities management company who are looking a mobile Gas A/C Engineer for their mobile FM team across the Midlands.
Areas covered will be Birmingham, Nottingham & Derby
- You will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a specific contracts across the Midlands/West Midlands.This is a Permanent opportunity.
- Mobile role in and around the Midlands.
- Maintenance, Repairs and minor installations.
- General building maintenance.
- UK Full driving license.
- F-Gas Cat 1.
- Commercial Gas and unvented hot water system maintenance and repairs.
- Small amount of install work as and when required.
- Commercial LPG would be a benefit.
- 17th edition of benefit.
- Experience in building maintenance.
- Appreciation for electrical engineering favourable.
- Other multi-skilled experience (electrical/mechanical) welcome but not essential.
- Customer service skills.
- Reactive Maintenance.
Salary and Package:
- 35k Per annum.
- Company Vehicle/fuel card + package.
- 45mins travel each way any travel after that at single rate.
- 23 days holidays, plus 8 stats.
- 40 hours a week. Overtime available at 1 ½ and 2 time.
- Call out 1 in 8 (£100 a week standby payment)
- Progression and development opportunities.
- Tablet & phone.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.