£18 - £21 per hour
7 months ago
Mobile Electrician - Luton
Location Covered: Hertfordshire (across top of M25)
£18p/h - £21p/h
Hours 8 per day 8 - 4.30 ½ hour lunch
Van - supplied
Fuel card - supplied
Uniform - supplied
Our client is currently recruiting for an Approved Electrician to join their team.
You will already be used to working unsupervised to complete contracts within varying timescales. Apprentice served, you will also possess the necessary qualifications to prove your competence.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Be of an adequate level of physical fitness for the tasks required by the role.
- Be prepared to work in a flexible manner to fulfil the needs of the business.
- Be professional and corporate in your every-day activities.
- Have an enthusiasm for your role, keeping up to date with any regulations and training required.
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy in nature, punctual with good time keeping abilities.
- Organised and tidy in your approach to practical work.
Essential Qualifications/Skills Required
- Hold a valid, appropriate UK driving licence.
- Have undergone an Apprenticeship or equivalent training
- Hold Level 3 NVQ Electrotechnical Services qualification or equivalent.
- Hold Level 3 Certificate of Electrical Installations (inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations) or equivalent. 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
- Obtained Achievement Measurement 2 qualification (AM2)
- Have thorough working knowledge of the National Working Rules for the Electrical Contracting Industry, the current Wiring Regulations BS7671 and Construction Industry Safety Regulations.
- Have knowledge of the most economical and effective layout of electrical installations.
- At least 2 years experience working in Industrial markets/organisations.
Desirable Qualifications/Skills Required
- Demonstrate competence in Inspection & Testing; City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
- Demonstrate experience in completion of Risk Assessments.
- CSCS Health and Safety qualifications.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.