Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a temporary Domestic Cleaner to work in the Ellesmere Port, Cheshire CH65 until 28th October.
This role is working 5-10pm Monday to Friday.
The Mobile Cleaner will undertake cleaning duties in all buildings across Cheshire West and Chester and ensure that these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, H&S. The candidate must be able to drive a manual operating vehicle and the hours need to be flexible with start and finishing times to suit the role as and when necessary (start earlier). You will be expected to open and secure buildings as requested. You will report to your Supervisor/Helpdesk any maintenance issues that may arise. You will be required to have an ability to problem solve and use your initiative when necessary. You will follow all company systems and processes. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations and will ensure that all company Health and Safety policies & procedures are all adhered too. To undertake any other duties or responsibilities commensurate with the role and responsibilities attached to this post.
* Flexible approach to the role
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Good time management skills, ability to work to deadlines and adhere to set procedures
* Well organised and practical
* Prepared to undergo training appropriate to the post
* DBS clearance
* Flexibility to work additional hours as required
* Full Clean Driving Licence
Interested? Call Georgia on 01782 272400
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.