Mobile A/C Electrical Engineer - West Midlands
We are working with a well established national sized Facilities management company who are looking an A/C electrical Engineer for their mobile FM team in the West Midlands.
- You will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a specific contracts across the West Midlands. This is a Permanent opportunity.
- Mobile role in and around the West Midlands.
- Maintenance, Repairs and minor installations.
- General building maintenance.
- UK Full driving license.
- F-Gas Qualification is essential.
- 17th edition of benefit.
- Experience in building maintenance.
- Appreciation for electrical engineering favourable.
- Other multi-skilled experience (electrical/mechanical) welcome but not essential.
- Customer service skills.
- Reactive Maintenance.
Salary and Package:
- 35k Per annum.
- Van/fuel card + package.
- Travel paid less 45 minutes each way.
- 23 days holidays, plus 8 stats.
- Overtime available.
- On call rota.
- Progression and development opportunities.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.