MI Developer, Herefordshire - £35k circa plus, permanent job opportunity read how you can achieve a higher salary if you ideally have all the knowledge
A company that is passionate and adventurous in changing lives, your input will help deliver management reporting for this specialist
Will you be able to deliver essential management reporting to all of our internal customers and make great improvements?
Delivering accurate information to all customers relating to transport requirements, costs, revenue, forecasts, wages, customer feedback and staffing, you will aid all aspects of the business to make improvements, analyse trends and highlight problems.
Ideally, you have the knowledge and experience in areas such as work in
- HR systems, Accounting systems previous experience of Mentoring/Team Leading could aid your application
Other experience relevant that is valid could also include
- Have extensive experience of SQL Server development
- An excellent working experience of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS or/and Power BI?
- Have Database/Data warehouse design and development experience
- Management and functional reporting design and development
- Provide technical expertise, advise and support to internal users both technical and non-technical.
- Work closely with the software development team.
- Work with the IT Operations team in DBA tasks.
- Create and maintain relevant technical documentation to support future development and maintenance.
- Experience of performing DBA tasks/managing a database server.
- Experience of profiling databases for performance tuning.
- Experience of designing and working with data warehouses.
An ability to combine a focused commercial awareness with the technical demands of the job, with experience of working in an Agile/SCRUM environment would be highly desirable.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for Mark Jones, Senior Recruitment Consultant, permanently recruiting in Herefordshire since 2005.
The permanent job role is in Herefordshire and the location to work is easy to reach from most parts of Herefordshire to include Hereford, Ledbury, Ross-On-Wye, parts of Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and South Wales.
To discuss this job career move in confidence, please speak with Mark Jones, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 01432 261444.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.