Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a MHE Trainer for our client based in Talke Pitts Stoke on Trent.
Our client has a requirement for an experienced MHE Trainer to work on-site carrying out the below duties:
- Record completed SSOW band follow up any outstanding SSOW
- Record warehouse new starter inductions
- Record all new MHE training
- Hold site walk around
- Ensure safe working practices are being followed
- Record any incident reports - near miss/accidents
- Daily update to the training matrix
- Perform DSE Assessments across the sites
- Liaise daily with operations
- Request MH training refreshers
- Provide weekly reports to the group H&S Manager
- Participate in the completion of monthly site audits
- Follow up any outstanding FLT certificates
- Arrange FLT training, process FLT training records
This position is to start on a Temporary basis with a view to go permanent with the client after 3 months training.
The starting salary is £19.000 - £20.00 per annum however is negotiable depending on the level of experience the candidate may have. Working a 40 hour week with flexibility on OT and busy periods.
If you are interested in the above role please send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01782 209090.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.