Our well established client based in Bridgend is looking for metal preparation operatives to join their team.
This is a full time ongoing positions available with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
- Measuring various metal components to ensure they are the exact size required by production
- Using and operating mechanical saws to cut and shape the metal
- Working as part of a close knit team to achieve a common goal
- Working off and understanding engineering drawings
- The use of various power tools such as drills, saws and tube blenders
Due to continued growth the company are now operating two shifts 7.00am - 3.30pm and 3.30pm - 12.00am. You will be required to be flexible with the shifts that you work to cater for the business needs. Voluntary overtime is also available.
This role would suit anyone who has worked in a metal manufacturing environment so please don't delay in applying online or calling our Cardiff branch for more information
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.