£41000 - £43000 per annum + Additional benefits
6 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Mental Health Nurse
£41,000-£43,000 + Benefits
Are you tired of working shifts? Fed up missing out on family time at the weekend? Want a better work/life balance? Maybe we can help...
We are looking for a driven Mental Health Nurse who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve their work-life balance. Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments in the community with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mental Health Nurse to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18 months Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- Office and Home based role (You will assess people in the community)
- After 9 months salary will increase by £1000, After 18 months £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Nuala Slim by email on email@example.com. uk 07471 353 382 at Meridian Business Support. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.