£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
8 months ago
Office Based - Mental Health Nurse
Location: Linwood, Paisley
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 + Excellent benefits
No Weekends, Bank Holidays OR Nights - 37.5hr week!
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse are looking for new challenge?
Are you looking to step away from shift work?
We have office based hours available Monday - Friday 9am-5pm - 37.5hr week
Meridian Business Support has an excellent opportunity for Nurses - (RGN - Adult, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, occupational therapists or paramedics to develop your existing skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor.
You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefit package, with no weekend work required.
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence writing a concise report to a professional standard. This report is then used as the basis for DWP to make decisions on whether a person does or does not get PIP.
- Carry out medical file work and/or assessments and examinations
- Responsibility for achieving service and quality targets
- Liaise with national medical/health authorities as necessary
g. GPs, CPNs, Specialist Nurses, Social Care teams
- Undertake any ad hoc responsibilities related to service delivery or performance management, as requested by the Service Delivery Team Manager, Clinical Manager or Clinical Support Lead
Essential / Minimum Criteria:
- Hold full NMC or HCPC registration as Nurse (Adult), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic
- Strong communication skills - telephone, customer service.
- IT Competent - ability to learn new software and strong typing skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong organisation skills - case management
- Career driven - as plenty of progression opportunities available.
Salary / Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance
- NMC / HCPC Reimbursement
- Pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary
- Recognition programme where individual initiative and achievements is rewarded with gifts between £25 - £5000
- Long Service Rewards
- Holiday buy and sell
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Professional registration reimbursement
Meridian Business Support is a multi-sector employment agency with branches across the UK and 30 years recruitment experience. We have a branch based in Liverpool that specialise in disability recruitment. The team of Senior Consultants in Liverpool have an in-depth knowledge of the sector and a track record of placing candidates into these roles. You will have a dedicated consultant who is on call to answer any questions and take you through the application and interview process as well as arranging your start date/training date.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation:
Please call or email Samantha Hughes - 078- 768- 655-70 or samantha.hughes '@' meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.