Mental Health Nurse - Poole
£32,000 - £35,000
37.5 hour week - No Nights or Weekends
Are you a highly motivated Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking to develop new skills to complement your existing clinical knowledge?
Are you looking for a new challenge, with a better work-life balance?
This is a fantastic opportunity for Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to enhance their range of assessment skills and report writing abilities and gain a fully funded qualification.
Your primary role will be to conduct assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) a benefit designed to help support people who are living with long-term health conditions or disabilities. You will be required to compile and write reports on behalf of the DWP who will then make the decision regarding PIP.
Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities, the role will vary each day and will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
Must be NMC / HCPC Registered with 2 years experience post graduate
Experience in the sector is NOT required as you will receive comprehensive training as part of an induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
- Starting Salary £32,000 rising to £33000 once approved, £34000 at 9 months and then £35000 at 18 months service
- Performance for additional assessments.
- Your NMC/HCPC Registration will be paid for; when close to renewal
- Company Health Care (including Eyecare)
- Cash Back Schemes
- Overtime is available
- Opt in Pension Scheme and they will pay in 3%
- Additional health cover (health insurance, dental cover, eye tests, etc.)
- after being with company for 12 months you can join the scheme which is through BUPA.
Please contact Samantha Hughes at Meridian Business Support on:
0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for more information regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.