Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
MA/ MED Sec_1578388331
7 months ago
Medical Secretary required for ongoing placement, Must have previous experience of working in the NHS.
Communication & Relationships Skills
- The post holder is a required to communicate complex information to other departments and external contacts.
- The post holder is responsible for handling telephone and other communications with sensitivity and confidentiality using personal judgement to assess the situation and to deal with accordingly referring to technical and/or clinical staff as necessary.
- The post holder will be required to develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships within the directorate, the division and the Trust.
Knowledge, Training & Experience
- The post holder will require a knowledge and experience over a range of secretarial procedures and knowledge of software programmes and specialist functional terms RSA /AMSPAR III or equivalent plus relevant practical experience.
- The post holder will be expected to become proficient in the use of the Pathology Reporting data base.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.