£35000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working from home (part of the week)
020 8680 5777
about 2 months ago
An exciting Media Account Manager opportunity has arisen at an award wining media agency in Reigate, where you will be responsible for managing a client portfolio, building solid relationships and utilising your robust knowledge of media channels - in particular digital. You will engage in bespoke media strategies and interpret results of campaigns to make any recommendations in order to achieve the best results for your clients.
As a Media Account Manager, your role will involve:
- Attending regular face to face and virtual client meetings
- Expanding and developing media supplier relationships, carrying out negotiations
- Media Planning and buying across media channels
- Identifying, recommending and implementing improvements
- Producing, commenting on and interrogating media reporting - liaising with media specialists on recommendations
- Managing client budgets
- Supporting and assisting in the development of Media Executives and Media Administrators
I am interested in speaking with an experienced media professional such as a Media Account Manager, Account Manager, Account Executive, Media Planner, Media Manager, Performance Manager, Media Performance Manager or Media Specialist - who has knowledge across all media channels, in particular within digital, and experience in media planning and buying.
Salary £35,000 to £37,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience).
Culture & Benefits
A vibrant and progressive Growth Marketing agency boasting two decades of innovation, diversification and sustained growth. A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment. They're especially invested in the culture of their business and have worked hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment across all five of their offices. Join a team of professionals that take pride in delivering outstanding work for their clients.
Employees benefit from:
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- Quarterly funded socials
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Agency-funded LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Generous holiday allowance
- Birthday early finish
- Free fresh fruit
- Office drinks fridge