£35000 - £37000 per annum
11 days ago
Clinical Disciplines: – RGN, RMN, RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Paramedic
Location: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
Starting Salary: £35,000 - £37,000+ Excellent Benefits
Hours: Full time and Part time flexible hours -(School hours available) no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required
Looking to start your new career before Christmas? Start dates available in November
Would you like to join a global leading healthcare company who offer a friendly team, a forward-thinking approach, who strive to provide a positive working environment and support you at each stage?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to utilise your clinical knowledge and critical thinking skills in a new setting whilst enjoying a great work life balance and rewarding pay.
if you are a registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic with a minimum of 12 months post qualified experience we would like to hear from you.
What are the main job functions?
The role of a PIP Assessor is to undertake telephone assessments for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). You will be required to analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant’s functional ability and provide a comprehensive report in a concise and professional manner. You will be working autonomously however your colleagues and the clinical management team are always on hand to provide support.
The role is best suited to those with a broad clinical knowledge and previous experience of assessing/report writing although full training is provided.
What we will provide to you:
- Starting salary of £35000 with salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months
- Bi-annual incentive package once you have passed probation*
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months*
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Flexible annual leave – 25 days plus bank holidays
- Fixed hours with no evening or weekend work
- Reimbursement of HCPC/NMC registration fee once passed probation
- Optional paid overtime (depending on business need)
- Extensive training including an eLearning programme and a paid 4-week course
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Membership of the company pension and life assurance scheme
- Online wellness portal
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a range of clinical settings
- Strong IT skills