Mechanical Site Manager - St Albans
My client is a leading M&E contractor based in the North East of England. The have recently secured a lot of work in the outside of the area and are looking for a mechanical site manager for their large commercial development in St Albans.
- Liaison with clients to ensure project is in budget and delivered on time.
- Attend client meetings.
- Liaison with Site manager/Supervisors.
- Enforce & comply with comply with company health and safety regulations.
- Record goods received and inspect for quality.
- Carry out site inductions.
- Preferred minimum HND Mechanical.
- Demonstrate experience within the Mechanical field.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- SMSTS/NEBOSH or IOSH Managing safely preferred.
- Background in commercial developments.
- Good people management skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good focus and attention to detail.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- A proactive, collaborative attitude
Location: St Albans
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.