Sheffield, South Yorkshire
27 days ago
Mechanical Project Manager (Commercial Build) - Sheffield
My client provides a range of electrical & mechanical installation, data and IT services from design through to installation and commissioning for commercial, retail and industrial sectors.
They currently require a mechanical project manager to strengthen their mechanical department to work on multiple commercial build projects across Sheffield and surrounding areas.
- On site review and management of mechanical building services installation.
- Technical design & drawing understanding.
- Commercial experience including cost control of projects & reporting.
- Working closely with the pre-construction team in developing the mechanical packages.
- Dealing with quantity surveyors regarding variations and final accounts.
- Attending project, client and subcontractor progress meetings.
- Qualifications - HND mechanical.
- Background in new and refurb commercial projects - Essential.
- Experience working on University & College MEP Projects - Preferred.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- SMSTS / NEBOSH / or IOSH Managing safely - Preferred
- Good people management skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good focus and attention to detail.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- A proactive, collaborative attitude
If you meet the requirements of this role, please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.