Mechanical Project Manager for M&E Installation required for a Commercial Project in Central London Area with M&E combined value of circa 3.3m
Duties & Responsibilities:
As the M&E Project Manager duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review of the estimate / tender for the M&E project elements, in conjunction with the M&E project team which includes our Design Consultancy, to fully determine and understand the conditions, requirements, deliverables, risks and liabilities of the works, as defined and awarded by the client.
- Assessment and organisation of the M&E requirements to execute the project in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
- Distribution and Communication to project team members of all information, including: project contractual conditions, specifications, drawings and working instructions for the undertaking, and completion of the project.
- Ensure the safe and efficient execution of l project installations and procedures, both on and off site as required.
- Supervision, coordination and motivation of project team members, including training and development, throughout the project utilising the H&S support team provided and resources to assist in onsite reporting.
- Establish a productive working relationship with the client and their end client, on all installation responsibilities concerning design and co-ordination activities and develop contract/project opportunities.
- Ensure the efficient production of l project engineering through to installation, in accordance with project conditions and requirements, taking account of the CDM and other project quality and programme requirements.
- Ensure the efficient operation of project procurement, material control and costing policies and procedures. Required also to aid and assist in producing accurate and current project procurement schedules, and cost reports for senior project management.
- Responsible for writing RAMS, permits, scheduling labour, ordering materials, managing sub-contractors, reviewing test & commissioning information you will have great attention to detail, organisation and strong IT skills. You will be Mechanically & Electrically minded, pride yourself on delivering a quality service and be a strong communicator. You will be confident to deliver the project on time and to budget through previous experience of pricing works with QS team support and an understanding of how works are procured and delivered. As it stands, we offer the M&E Project Manager a contract role/rated role, however, it is possible permanent opportunities for M&E Project Manager may arise later in the year.
SMSTS and ECS/CSCS
- 2 years' experience in M&E PM Role
- IT Skills
- Industry recognised qualification in trades and Project Management
- The role is site based but off-site meetings may be required at other locations and at Main Office for reporting and coordination reviews.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.