Our client based in Cramlington is looking for a Mechanical fitter with hydraulic experience, initially on a temporary basis with a view to becoming permanent for the right person.
Main duties will include:
* Mechanical assembly and servicing of precision components.
* Assembly, refurbishment and overhaul of products.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A strong background in Mechanical fitting.
* Experience of precision assembly.
* Be able to read engineering drawings.
* Strong problem solving / fault diagnoses skills in mechanical systems.
* Be responsive to customer queries and possess a 'can do' attitude.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Be able to gain a strong understanding of products.
Desirable: A counter balance FLT licence would be an advantage
The hours of work will be:
Monday to Thursday - 7:30am till 16:30 Friday 8 till 12
If you are interested in the role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.