29 days ago
Are you a talented Mechanical Design Engineer or Senior Design Engineer seeking a fresh challenge? This role is Devon based and will require somebody to be office based in the main.
Ideally you will have some experience or a definite interest in the Automotive manufacturing sector, or within Motorsport. Candidates must have experience in Solid Works and ideally Catia V5.
- You will be required to work closely with the Commercial and Project teams to ensure new products/projects are delivered on time and in budget, whilst closely supporting your client base offering design support and technical advice.
- Close liaison with suppliers will be essential to ensure products are designed for manufacture and meet all technical & commercial requirements.
- Your key role will be to design new and develop existing products, producing both 2D drawings/3D models for parts & assemblies.
- Design fixtures/tooling to aid in the manufacture of fluid transfer assemblies.
- Educated to HNC level or above in Design Engineering.
- Fully trained in Solid Works, and ideally with a working knowledge of CATIA.
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in a Design role within a manufacturing company.
- The ability to manage multiple design projects at once and deliver them on time.
- Jig/Fixture & SPM Design Knowledge.
- A working knowledge of TS16949 and automotive engineering would be ideal, though not essential..
Working Hours: 8.00am to 5.30pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.