Mechanical Construction Manager - Sutton, South London
Meridian are currently looking for a mechanical construction manager for an engineering and contracting company specialising in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation services across multiple industrial sectors.
The mechanical construction manager will be based on this commercial build project for 18 months.
- To support the Construction Manager.
- To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel.
- To assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
- To ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work.
- To carry out inspection checks and internal audit.
- To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working.
- To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years' experience in a similar project.
- Experience in leading a team of charge hands each dealing with scopes including large plant installation, pipework installation and duct work installation.
- Hold relevant mechanical trade qualification.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.